1. Only the FCRI students can use these classrooms.
2. Classrooms that can be reserved are B11 and B12, for a maximum of 3 hours.
3. We will only keep the reservation for the first 10 minutes. Passed this time, the reservation is lost.
4. During exams, workrooms cannot be reserved.
5. The person making the reservation is responsible for the proper use of the classroom. This means:
- the furniture and its appliances must be respected
- you can not eat or drink in the classroom
- the sound volume of the devices must be low
- the door must be closed
In case of non-compliance with this regulation, you will not be able to reserve another classroom during the next 6 months.